Sandwiches are Fantastic When Grilled
Grilling your sandwiches might sound like a new concept but this method of making them has been around for so long. You will be able to get the outside of the bread really crispy and golden brown, while the filling warms through nicely. A lot of grilled sandwiches feature cheese because it helps hold everything together and melts beautifully. There are delicious grilled sandwich recipes for all seasons and occasions.
A Speedy Snack or a Satisfying Meal
Sandwiches can be small and delicate or large and filling. It is up to you to choose not only the size of the sandwiches but also the kind of bread and the filling as well. So whether you are planning a snack, a lunch or a dinner, you can come up with the most amazing grilled sandwich for the occasion, something that will make your taste buds sing.
Everyone loves grilled sandwiches, from the very young to the very old, because nothing beats the satisfying flavors and textures they offer, and there are so many types to choose from.
Different Styles and Flavors
Take the Italian route and combine mozzarella, tomato and basil if you want to try a classic Panini, or try combining your cheese with tuna, beef or another protein. If you do not want to use cheese that is also fine. You might like to try a sweet filling such as peanut butter and jelly, or something you usually eat cold but fancy cooking on the barbeque instead.
Most ingredients will cook well, but if you want to add anything to the finished sandwich which does not grill well (such as lettuce) you can open the sandwich when it is cooked and insert it them.
The Beauty of Grilled Sandwiches
Anyone can make this fantastic treat and you can either use one of our recipes or make up your own, using your favorite ingredients to make the most wonderful snack. Just imagine how appetizing one of these will be when you have golden brown crispy bread on the top and bottom, and your favorite filling ingredients in the middle.
This warm snack will warm you up, satisfy your tummy and it is also very easy to cook. Simply assemble it and pop it on the barbeque until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melting. You will love everything about this snack from the very first bite.
Leave a Reply
- Classic Beef Burger with Swiss Cheese Tomato and Cucumber May 10, 2016
- Barbequed Hawaiian Guava Chicken Thighs May 5, 2016
- Non-Mayo Based Cabbage Coleslaw April 26, 2016
- Bold and Smoky Barbecue Sauce Kansas City Style April 22, 2016
- Spicy Cowboy Beans with Beef and Bacon April 13, 2016
- Dijon Mustard and Rhubarb Barbeque Sauce April 1, 2016
- Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon Stuffed with Gorgonzola and Fig March 26, 2016
- 4 Ways to Barbeque Chicken Breast for Best Results March 20, 2016
- 4 Summer Drink Ideas for Your Next Barbeque March 20, 2016
- Grilled New Englander Seafood Pizza March 12, 2016
- Home (40220 Views)
- One of the Best Recipes for Grilled Eggplant (16084 Views)
- A Healthy Grilled Mixed Vegetables Recipe (11046 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Kabobs (9210 Views)
- Kiwi Apple Mocktail (8227 Views)
- Herb Marinated Pork Kabobs with Vegetables (8005 Views)
- White Wine Marinated Chicken Breasts (7902 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna Recipe (7796 Views)
- Easy Grilled Chinese Vegetables Packets (7363 Views)
- Portabella Mushroom Burger Recipe (6905 Views)