So Many Tempting Toppings
Ask someone what their favorite pizza toppings are and you will probably hear a list of meats, seafood, vegetables, cheese and more. This is because making pizza is a wonderful way of bringing together a variety of different toppings, even ingredients you might not necessarily choose to combine in another dish. How else could you bring together shrimp and chicken, 6 types of vegetables and 3 kinds of cheese?
It might be hard thinking up another dish where this could work, but choose to make a combo pizza and the sky is the limit when it comes to what you can add to it. Keep things simple by using one kind of meat, poultry or seafood along with your vegetables, or use various kinds to add more depth to the flavor of your combo pizza.
Take a look in the refrigerator and see what you have that needs to be used up. Perhaps you have a few mushrooms to slice, a jar of corn kernels you can take a tablespoon out of, or a couple of kinds of cheese you want to add to the pizza. Do not be afraid to be adventurous and you can create something really incredible.
Everyone Loves Combo Pizza
This type of pizza is great for everyone, from the very young to the most senior person at your cookout. Everybody will love the combination of flavors and textures on such a pizza, and the smoky taste the char-grill offers finishes it off absolutely perfectly. You just cannot go wrong with one of these combo pizza recipes.
Which Toppings to Choose
You can have one main topping, perhaps chicken, and then choose complementing other toppings, perhaps pineapple, ham and onion, or you might prefer to have a cheese-based pizza with 4 kinds of cheese and maybe a vegetable or 2 to balance out the flavors.
As you might imagine, the sky is the limit here. Take a look at some of our grilled combo pizza recipes and you might get some fresh ideas about how to make this wonderful feast. Grilled combo pizza is flavorful, exciting and a surefire winner every time.
Grilled Combo Pizza:
Leave a Reply
- Classic Beef Burger with Swiss Cheese Tomato and Cucumber May 10, 2016
- Barbequed Hawaiian Guava Chicken Thighs May 5, 2016
- Non-Mayo Based Cabbage Coleslaw April 26, 2016
- Bold and Smoky Barbecue Sauce Kansas City Style April 22, 2016
- Spicy Cowboy Beans with Beef and Bacon April 13, 2016
- Dijon Mustard and Rhubarb Barbeque Sauce April 1, 2016
- Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon Stuffed with Gorgonzola and Fig March 26, 2016
- 4 Ways to Barbeque Chicken Breast for Best Results March 20, 2016
- 4 Summer Drink Ideas for Your Next Barbeque March 20, 2016
- Grilled New Englander Seafood Pizza March 12, 2016
- Home (40220 Views)
- One of the Best Recipes for Grilled Eggplant (16084 Views)
- A Healthy Grilled Mixed Vegetables Recipe (11052 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Kabobs (9210 Views)
- Kiwi Apple Mocktail (8230 Views)
- Herb Marinated Pork Kabobs with Vegetables (8008 Views)
- White Wine Marinated Chicken Breasts (7907 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna Recipe (7796 Views)
- Easy Grilled Chinese Vegetables Packets (7363 Views)
- Portabella Mushroom Burger Recipe (6905 Views)