With summer fast approaching, many barbeque fanatics are racing around trying to find the perfect grill. Summer and barbequing go hand in hand, and with the right grill you can host fantastic parties.
For the first time homeowner who is a novice at barbequing, shopping for the perfect grill can be both frustrating and overwhelming. There are hundreds of choices that you can choose from when it comes to grill shopping. There are certain tips and guidelines to follow in order to be the hit of the party.
The first thing that you should consider is how much you are willing to spend on a grill. The price range for grill start at around ten dollars and can go as high as three thousand dollars. It all depends on what you will be using the grill for and how often you will be using it.
Before deciding on a grill, you should do some research. Do you want to use charcoal or gas? Do you want a smoker or a standard grill? This are all the things that you need to decide upon before you purchase your grill. Do you want a grill that has a rotisserie or a extra burner?
A charcoal grill is good, and relatively inexpensive, and you will be able to barbeque at any time you wish, however more experienced grillers will say that a gas grill is better, and a smoker is the ultimate in the barbequing experience.
When a person competes in barbequing, they are continually trying out and testing new recipes. A gas grill runs on propane, and if the grill is being continually used, it can become very expensive. This is when a natural gas grill can be used. It is not recommended that this type of grill be used by everyone because it is installed directly into your home’s natural gas heating system and are very expensive.
You can also choose to purchase a combination of gas and charcoal grills. This type of grill can be very expensive, and you need to make your choice very carefully.
Another thing that you need to take into consideration when purchasing a gas grill is how easy it is to use. A natural gas grill is great because you do not have to keep replacing the gas tank. A propane gas grill is great because it is very easy to clean, while a charcoal grill provide excellent flavor to the grilled food, disposal of the hot embers and ashes may pose a problem in some areas.
Charcoal grills and smokers are very difficult to clean because they require accessories to clean the grill and these can be an added cost. Grilling and barbequing has practically become an art form. Grillers have formulated their own recipes, and the ways they use their grills. It is no longer just throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, it is very important that you consider everything to become a grilling guru.
Space is also a big factor when it comes to grilling. If you have a limited amount of space, you do not want to purchase a big grill, your space to move around is limited and can be dangerous. Choose the appropriate sized grill for the space that you have.
Flavor is the one objective you want to achieve when you barbeque. Smokers allow you to introduce a whole new flavor to foods when you use wood chips. There are several different varieties of wood chip available.
Smokers allow you to slow cook the foods so that the flavor of the wood chips is infused into the food. It is an awesome taste, and when you try it for the first time, you will be hooked. A charcoal grill cooks the food faster, however if you soak wood chips in water and add them to the charcoal, you will create a makeshift smoker that works as well as a traditional smoker.
The space that you have for your outdoor grill will have a great impact on the type and size grill that you purchase. You want to be able to move around your grill freely, however you also want to be able to store it away from the elements. You should look at the space you will be using and storing your grill in to make sure that you purchase the correct size.
Leave a Reply
- Classic Beef Burger with Swiss Cheese Tomato and Cucumber May 10, 2016
- Barbequed Hawaiian Guava Chicken Thighs May 5, 2016
- Non-Mayo Based Cabbage Coleslaw April 26, 2016
- Bold and Smoky Barbecue Sauce Kansas City Style April 22, 2016
- Spicy Cowboy Beans with Beef and Bacon April 13, 2016
- Dijon Mustard and Rhubarb Barbeque Sauce April 1, 2016
- Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon Stuffed with Gorgonzola and Fig March 26, 2016
- 4 Ways to Barbeque Chicken Breast for Best Results March 20, 2016
- 4 Summer Drink Ideas for Your Next Barbeque March 20, 2016
- Grilled New Englander Seafood Pizza March 12, 2016
- Home (40236 Views)
- One of the Best Recipes for Grilled Eggplant (16123 Views)
- A Healthy Grilled Mixed Vegetables Recipe (11174 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Kabobs (9222 Views)
- Herb Marinated Pork Kabobs with Vegetables (8689 Views)
- Kiwi Apple Mocktail (8445 Views)
- White Wine Marinated Chicken Breasts (8089 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna Recipe (7900 Views)
- Easy Grilled Chinese Vegetables Packets (7511 Views)
- Portabella Mushroom Burger Recipe (7002 Views)