Useful Barbeque Articles
Learn about barbecue safety, how to build and maintain a good heat and how to choose your barbeque recipes so everything goes nicely together and guests have a meal they will remember for a long time, for all the right reasons.
Although cooking on a barbeque is very easy, it pays to learn a few facts before you begin, and the safety aspects are very important. After all you are going to be cooking over a naked flame. Once you know how to barbeque safely, that is where the fun begins.
Become a BBQ Maestro
Next you can find out how to flavor your food using woodchips and which ones to choose, how to choose cuts of meat or seafood for barbecuing and how to become a master flame-griller, capable of perfecting any flame-grilled dish from a steak to a whole chicken, seafood meal or anything else.
Cooking over fire is a very old cooking method and throughout history barbecue recipes and barbequing techniques have changed, so you might wish to learn more about how different countries use barbecues and find out the history of some of the most popular BBQ dishes of all time.
What Do You Need?
Find out what tools and utensils you will need in addition to your grill and a package of charcoal, and learn how to cook your food so it remains juicy and succulent yet with tantalizingly charred patches on the outside so your hungry dinner guests are in no doubt the food has been lovingly cooked to perfection over a fire.
Why BBQ is Here to Stay
This type of cuisine will never age or go out of vogue because nothing beats flame-grilling. You cannot get better results using a microwave, broiler or the stove. Cooking over fire is not only the oldest cooking technique but also the very best, as you will discover for yourself.
Hopefully you will enjoy our barbeque articles as well as the wealth of delicious barbeque recipes we have gathered together in once place for your convenience. If you are new to barbecuing this is the place to begin. If you already know about the safety aspects and you have experience with a BBQ then you might wish to skip to one of the recipe sections.
Leave a Reply
- Classic Beef Burger with Swiss Cheese Tomato and Cucumber May 10, 2016
- Barbequed Hawaiian Guava Chicken Thighs May 5, 2016
- Non-Mayo Based Cabbage Coleslaw April 26, 2016
- Bold and Smoky Barbecue Sauce Kansas City Style April 22, 2016
- Spicy Cowboy Beans with Beef and Bacon April 13, 2016
- Dijon Mustard and Rhubarb Barbeque Sauce April 1, 2016
- Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon Stuffed with Gorgonzola and Fig March 26, 2016
- 4 Ways to Barbeque Chicken Breast for Best Results March 20, 2016
- 4 Summer Drink Ideas for Your Next Barbeque March 20, 2016
- Grilled New Englander Seafood Pizza March 12, 2016
- Home (40220 Views)
- One of the Best Recipes for Grilled Eggplant (16084 Views)
- A Healthy Grilled Mixed Vegetables Recipe (11031 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Kabobs (9207 Views)
- Kiwi Apple Mocktail (8227 Views)
- Herb Marinated Pork Kabobs with Vegetables (7994 Views)
- White Wine Marinated Chicken Breasts (7899 Views)
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna Recipe (7791 Views)
- Easy Grilled Chinese Vegetables Packets (7360 Views)
- Portabella Mushroom Burger Recipe (6905 Views)